Help bring community and outdoor play to more people.
Yardbird exists to encourage families and friends to get outside, connect, and have fun. And we're just getting started. We are looking for curious, creative, kindred spirits to join our team here in Dripping Springs, Texas. Interested? Drop us a note including a resume + video telling us a bit about yourself and how you can help us execute our mission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARKETING INTERN - Spring 2020
At Yardbird, our mission is to bring to life beautifully products that encourage families to get outside, connect, and have fun.
Yardbird Outside is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team for our Spring 2020 Internship Program. You will have the opportunity to hone your marketing / PR skills working for a high-growth, premium, consumer product brand. Throughout the 3 month program, your support of the marketing team will include supporting the following: new product launches, campaign development, media planning, project management, retail merchandising, building media lists and editorial calendars, sample management, as well as ongoing administrative support.
You will depart this internship with a comprehensive understanding of the marketing function in a high-growth, consumer brand. You will be armed with the experience you need to enter the industry with confidence.
Internship Dates: Jan 1, 2020 through March 31, 2020
- Support asset development of new product launches
- Brief and traffic creative for seasonal multi-channel campaigns
- Building media contact lists and editorial calendars
- Media outreach to garner coverage in relevant publications and editorial topics
- Identify and apply for all relevant product awards
- Manage product samples and giveaways
Qualifications And Attributes
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations or related (strong preference given to candidates expecting to graduate in 2020 or 2021)
- Experience creating media lists preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work part-time hours through the duration of the program